This GPS running smartwatch from Garmin does the thinking for you. The Forerunner 245 Music evaluates performance stats such as VO2 max, aerobic and anaerobic training effect and training status, which indicate whether you are over or under training. Listen to your own music through the watch by pairing it with selected streaming services and store up to 500 songs on the watch for phone-free running. This watch can also be paired with the Garmin Coach app, which can be used to access free training plans. Can also be synced with Garmin Connect, Garmin's free online fitness community.
- Sync with music streaming services, such as Spotify®, to easily store and play your favourite songs right from your watch
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts at our Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Safety & Tracking features make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ™ store
- GPS, GLONASS and Galileo network capability helps you track how far, fast and hard you’ve run — on or off the city streets
- Connected features include built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity when paired with a compatible smartphone, smart notifications, automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and the ability to track your runs with the LiveTrack feature
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and 6 hours in GPS mode with music
You may also like....