This GPS running smartwatch from Garmin does the thinking for you. The Forerunner 245 Music evaluates performance stats such as VO2 max, aerobic and anaerobic training effect and training status, which indicate whether you are over or under training. Listen to your own music through the watch by pairing it with selected streaming services and store up to 500 songs on the watch for phone-free running. This watch can also be paired with the Garmin Coach app, which can be used to access free training plans. Can also be synced with Garmin Connect, Garmin's free online fitness community.
- Sync with music streaming services, such as Spotify®, to easily store and play your favourite songs right from your watch
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts at our Garmin Connect™ online fitness community
- Safety & Tracking features make it easy to share your location with chosen contacts
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ™ store
- GPS, GLONASS and Galileo network capability helps you track how far, fast and hard you’ve run — on or off the city streets
- Connected features include built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity when paired with a compatible smartphone, smart notifications, automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and the ability to track your runs with the LiveTrack feature
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and 6 hours in GPS mode with music
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.