- Wrist-based heart rate
- Advanced Workouts
- Connected Features
- Safety Features
- Easy-to-use running watch monitors heart rate at the wrist and features GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites to track your pace, distance, intervals and more
- Works with free Garmin Coach adaptive training plans that bring expert, personalized coaching right to your wrist
- Connected features include smart notifications for incoming texts and calls, automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect™ online community, live tracking and controlsfor the music playing on your phone
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection
- Sports apps for running, cycling, indoor track, treadmill, elliptical, cardio, yoga and more
- Features a bright, always-on color screen and a reliable 5-button interface that lets you mark laps with just a quick press
- Tracks activity, including steps, calories, all-day stress, sleep and more
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode or 13 hours in GPS mode
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.