Garmin Instinct 2 GPS Smartwatch
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
Whatever you do, own it with the Instinct 2 from Garmin. This rugged GPS smartwatch is tough enough to keep up with you and unique enough to fit your style, built to be thermal, shock and water-resistant up to 100 meters. The fibre reinforced polymer case adds strength and durability, with the addition of a scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass display that proves high-contrast enough to read in bright sunlight, meaning you can take it to extreme heights and depths without concern.
If you've never been one to follow the beaten path — then the Instinct 2 has you covered. You can track your adventures thanks to the built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter, plus multiple global navigation satellite systems such as GPS, GLONASS and Galileo that can help guide through more challenging terrain.
Live the ultimate connected life with smart notifications and Connect IQ compatibility. Do more of what you love with preloaded activity profiles for running, biking, swimming, fishing and strength training. Get to understanding your body better with all-day health monitoring for energy levels, stress, sleep, Pulse Ox and more. VO2 Max and other training features help you track your overall cardiovascular fitness directly from the device and from the Garmin Connect app, meaning you can stay on top of your aerobic fitness at the touch of a button.
- Watch: Time, date, GPS time sync, daylight saving time, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset
- Fitness/Health Tracking: Heart rate, sleep, Pulse Ox, respiration and more
- Navigation: Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- Sports: Running, biking, swimming, strength training and more; plus VO2 Max and dedicated fishing activity profile
- Multi-Satellite (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO) network capability
- Wrist based heart rate monitor
- Thermal and shock resistant
- Water resistant up to 100m
- Connect IQ compatibility
- Smart notifications
- Compatible with inReach products
- Connect to device via Bluetooth
- Battery Life:
- Smartwatch Mode: up to 28 days
- GPS Mode: 30 hours
- Scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla glass
- Fibre-reinforced polymer case
- Sunlight-readable display
ANT+ compatible, Alert, Auto pause, Automatic routing, Barometer/altimeter, Base map, Calorie counter, Camera, Compass, GLONASS, GPS function, Interval training, Live tracking, NFC, Power meter compatible, Pre-loaded maps, SOS message, Send (preset) SMS/e-mail message, Smart notifications, Touchscreen, Travelled distance, VO2 max, Water resistant, Waterproof, Weather forecast, Wi-Fi
Custom, two-window design; 0.9? x 0.9? (23 x 23 mm)
Rechargeable internal lithium-ion
Smartwatch Mode: up to 28 days - GPS Mode: 30 hours
USB charging/data cable/Documentation/instructions
Backpacking, Bushcraft, Camping, Climbing, CrossTraining, Cycling, Fitness, Hiking, Marathon, Mountaineering, Outdoor sports, Running, Skiing, Sport climbing, Trail Running, Travel, Trekking, Winter Climbing, Winter sports
Electronics & Gadget Type
User Reviews (8)
More about this brand
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation. They are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors. Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.