Keep on rolling with the Goodr Mick and Keith’s Midnight Ramble Sunglasses, the polarised running shades that are stylish, lightweight and comfortable. With no slip, no bounce and UV400 protection, they’re perfect for roads and trails alike. Get what you need.
- No Slip: They use special grip coating to construct the frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- No Bounce: The frame is snug and lightweight with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- All Polarised: Glare-reducing, polarised lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.