- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Road-focused all-terrain running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Engineered Mesh
- Midsole: Compression Moulded EVA
- Outsole: Durabrasion Rubber
- Improved lug pattern delivers a smoother ride on the road without sacrificing trail traction
- Increased the stack height for added cushion
- Extended heel pull for easy entry
- Non-stop comfort
- Lugs: 4mm
- Heel toe drop: 5mm
- Weight: 252g
Tackle all terrains in the new Challenger 7 from Hoka. Built at the intersection of road and trail, the Challenger 7 has been overhauled with plusher foams and a grippy rubber outsole inspired by gravel tires. Delivering inherent cushioning with adaptable tread, there’s no telling where your next run will take you.
More about this brand
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind. Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes. This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies