Get the best out of the playground, outsmart the pitfalls of the track… With your bike taking on the summits, yours eyes lead the way: wide vision, wraparound shape, ergonomic nosepiece and temples. Shock-absorbent and a hold that makes you forget you're wearing them. The pleasure will be all yours!
- Nose Grip: Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Sipe Grip Tech: Flexible, sculpted inserts at the temple ends for excellent frame stability. Does not stick to hair
- Wraparound curved temples: Profile guaranteeing the best grip on the face when making sudden and repeated movements.
- Wraparound wide shape: Wraparound profile combining protection and good vision.
- Zebra Lens: Photochromic (SHR) + Anti-fog Coating + Oil-repellent coating (external side)
- Visible light transmission rate: 7<>35%
- Protection index: 2 to 4
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.