Runners Rub is a natural solution to chafing and friction on skin from clothing or footware. A light blend of natural plant oils and waxes with essential oils, Runners Rub is for all runners whether training for a 5k or an endurance event.
Use under clothing and running underwear, clothing contact areas, thighs, arms, pressure points such as backpack straps or in your shoes to reduce friction and help avoid blisters and so keep you performing at your best.
Produced in the UK in recyclable metal tins to reduce the use of plastics, this balm is phalate and paraben free and contains no chemicals. Contains Bergamot, Sweet Marjoram and Star Anise essential oils for their beneficial and anti-bacterial effects on the skin. Contains Vitamin E.
Leaping Fish's products are environmentally-friendly and made in the UK from premium ingredients, and have a low carbon footprint compared to imported alternatives. This is a natural product - avoid contamination with water which can cause the balm to deteriorate, store in a cool place, use within 6 months of opening, and always try on a small area of skin before general use.
- Ingredients: Rapeseed oil, soya wax, cocoa butter, glycerine, Zea Mays, Vitamin E, and Bergamot, Sweet Marjoram and Star Anise essentials oils: NO chemicals and NO parabens
- Contains essential oils to protect your skin naturally, keeping it moisturised and supple with the qualities of the essential oils helping to prevent bacterial infection
- Natural product is effective and environmentally friendly
- Made in the UK - low carbon footprint compared to imported products
- Environmentally friendly and E.U. standards approved
- For external use only
- Size: 60g Tin
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.