Triathletes Skin & Suit Lube is a blend of natural oils and waxes to help in competition to prevent rubbing in wetsuits, saddle sores from contact during bike sections and friction blisters in shoes. The choice of oils gives this blend a high slip factor helping wet suit release during transitions, and the essential oils have natural qualities which helps to keep your skin clean and prevent infections and bacterial build-up.
Unlike petroleum based products this Skin & Suit Lube allows your skin to breathe and the light layer of waxes prevent the by-products of sweating from further irritating your skin, and its neoprene friendly and won't damage your wetsuit.
Triathletes Skin & Suit Lube protects the skin from abrasion and friction and the oils and waxes keep your skin supple and moisturised. Use it on any part where the wetsuit and skin develop chafing. You can also apply to tight areas such as forearms and wrists to help with wetsuit slide to remove it quickly during events.
Leaping Fish's products are environmentally-friendly and made in the UK from premium ingredients, and have a low carbon footprint compared to imported alternatives. This is a natural product - avoid contamination with water which can cause the balm to deteriorate, store in a cool place, use within 6 months of opening, and always try on a small area of skin before general use.
- Ingredients: Rapeseed oil, Soya wax, Glycerine, Avocado Oil with Geranium, Citronella and Tea Tree essential oils
- Natural product is effective and environmentally friendly
- Made in the UK - low carbon footprint compared to imported products
- Environmentally friendly and E.U. standards approved
- For external use only
- Size: 60g Tin
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.