Ultra 20 designed for training, racing and mountain biking. The 20 litre volume gives you space for daily use and with key features required for Ultra and mountain racing.
Designed to be carried on the hips with a load between 3-15kg. This distributes the load increasing comfort and stability. The Ultra 20, the bigger brother of the Ultra 15, features a versatile lightweight zip access to the pack, EVA padded shoulder harness and large waist belt pockets. Ideally suited for multiday races and hill days where extra kit is required.
- LeanWeight Chassis
- UGR – Universal Gear Rail
- Reflective detailing
- Hydration bladder tube can be routed over or under shoulder
- Zipped top pocket
- Large mesh dump pocket
- Zipped waist belt pocket
- Angled stretch mesh bottle pocket for on the move accessibility
- Whistle on chest strap
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.