Never stop improving with the On Cloudflow, the World Champion running shoe that insists on better. Worn by long distance runners, triathletes and Roger Federer, its innovative 18 Clouds work alongside the updated Speedboard™ to cushion your landing and boost your take-off for the most efficient and comfortable stride possible. It also has a new Helion™ superfoam that provides strong and stable cushioning on the road as well as a re-engineed heel and new eyelet configuration for maximum durability, comfort and an overall more secure fit. Not ones to settle, they’ve even reshaped the clouds for a more natural foot strike and somehow more cushioning. Strive for more with the On Cloudflow, because the sky is only the beginning.
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- High-performance engineered mesh upper
- New eyestay configuration for additional midfoot support
- Updated heel construction delivers a comfortable, durable hold
- Lace older on tongue keeps lace endings locked down
- Updated forefoot Clouds for additional cushioning
- Re-engineered rear Cloud elements support the natural landing motion
- Updated Speedboard™ for maximum energy loading and comfort
- Weight: 230g
- Heel-toe offset: 6mmZero-Gravity foam
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.