It's one of those things that once you have it, you can't be without it. The tear-proof front of the Performance-T has been engineered with fast-dry, high-tech fabrics that shield, dry and protect.
The fabric of the Performance-T has had an anti-bacterial treatment that you notice on long runs and short, allowing you to feel fresher both on your run and after it.
The back of this t-shirt is covered by a highly breathable, moisture-control mesh fabric that lets you feel free and never restrained while you're in movement.
Swiss Engineering that's what we call it when all of these different features can be brought together to work in harmony. All taped. All seamless. All engineered for your run in one.
- Highly technical 4-way-stretch Nylon/Elastane woven fabric in the front â€“ lightweight, protective, tear-proof and fast-drying
- Moisture-control mesh in the back
- Anti-bacterial treatment for freshness
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.