On Womens Cloudboom Echo Shoes
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
On's fastest marathon shoe, evolved at speed with input from elite Team On athletes. Introducing the Cloudboom Echo. The ultralight pace of the Cloudboom just got more explosive.
The recycled polyester engineered mesh upper delivers 100% performance. Targeted reinforcements ensure ventilation and hold for sharp turns, and the rubber compound in specific geometry increases the ground contact area for maximum efficiency in the outsole, even in wet conditions. With a more extreme curve, the carbon-infused Speedboard now comes with extra kick. Add the enhanced forefoot cushioning and you’re comfortably crushing records and rivals.
The Cloudboom Echo. For performances that resonate long after the race is run.
- Ideal use: Road running, fast marathons and races over 10K
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Engineered polyester mesh (70% recycled)
- Midsole: Dual layers of CloudTec in Helion superfoam
- Outsole: High-performance rubber compound with enhanced traction geometry
- Cushioning: Double stacked layer of CloudTec
- Speedboard: Carbon-infused with an extreme rocker
- 20% of the entire shoe is made from recycled material
- The engineered mesh upper combines ventilation with reinforcements for sharp turns on city courses
- Carbon-infused Speedboard is engineered with even more curve for high-power propulsion
- Increased ground contact for maximum efficiency even in wet conditions
- Evolved forefoot cushioning
- Heel Drop: 10mm
- Weight: 190g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Marathon, Running
User Reviews (3)
More about this brand
From a simple idea came a Swiss running shoe that has revolutionised the world of sports footwear. The On provides a new running sensation, and one that puts fun firmly centre-stage.The concept behind the design was simple: cushioned landing, firm take off. But the result was a truly unique running sensation that quickly one ON a cult following of devoted wearers.Today, the ON shoe is available in more than 25 countries and has multiple international design and technology awards to its name.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.