On Womens Cloudflow Shoes
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
Light, fast and fully cushioned. Take on training and racing in complete comfort with On's Cloudflow.
Developed with elite athletes, the third-gen Cloudflow can do it faster than ever. The Cloudflow makes elite-level technology accessible to any runner. CloudTec in ultralight Helion superfoam combines a fast, responsive feeling with fully cushioned road protection, while the recycled engineered mesh upper offers a reassuringly secure fit whether you're training or racing. Carefully positioned rubber grip traction pads mean turning tight corners just got easier at high speeds, and the explosive Speedboard loads every stride with spring-like energy. This shoe is engineered for high speeds and maximum comfort, whether you're crushing a 5K or a marathon.
- Ideal use: Fast training, marathons, tempo running and long interval sessions
- Upper: 70% Recycled polyester high-performance engineered mesh
- Midsole: CloudTec and ultralight Helion superfoam
- Outsole: Grip rubber compound with enhanced traction pattern
- Speedboard: 100% Polypropylene
- 20% Total recycled content
- Re-engineered rear Cloud elements support the natural landing motion
- Updated Speedboard for maximum energy loading and comfort
- Updated heel construction delivers a comfortable, durable hold
- New eyestay configuration for additional midfoot support
- Lace holder on tongue keeps lace endings locked down
- Updated forefoot Clouds for additional cushioning
- Heel Drop: 9mm
- Weight: 198g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Marathon, Running
User Reviews (66)
More about this brand
From a simple idea came a Swiss running shoe that has revolutionised the world of sports footwear. The On provides a new running sensation, and one that puts fun firmly centre-stage.The concept behind the design was simple: cushioned landing, firm take off. But the result was a truly unique running sensation that quickly one ON a cult following of devoted wearers.Today, the ON shoe is available in more than 25 countries and has multiple international design and technology awards to its name.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.