Delivery - FREE over £70Delivered on Monday 27ᵗʰ Mar.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- The vibrating peanut ball has 4 one-touch power settings, making the peanut massage ball ideal for warming up, cooling down, sports training and rehabilitation.
- Scientific studies on Pulseroll products have proven an increase in training recovery & circulation by 22% and improved ROM (range of movement) by 14%
- Using the vibrating peanut ball for warming up tight muscles or for cooling down after training only takes a few minutes and is a quick and efficient way to achieve the best performance possible.
- The vibrating peanut ball only weighs 780 grams, making it very easy to transport and therefore is usable everywhere, whether it’s at home, work, or at the gym. Just drop in the bag and take anywhere you go.
- To charge the battery fully, the charging time will take approximately 3 hours. When fully charged it can last up to 6 hours (dependent on power level setting).
- The combination of pressure and vibration helps to reduce muscle tightness, increase flexibility, and reduce next day soreness after a training session.
- The vibrating peanut ball comes with a remote control that allows for a comfortable and convenient way to adjust the vibration speed.
The Pulseroll vibrating peanut ball is a portable and lightweight handheld massage tool, ideally suited for myofascial release, trigger point therapy, and deep tissue massage. The innovative peanut shape fits comfortably around the muscles, really targeting the desired area. The lightweight and portable design makes it travel friendly and the perfect flight companion. Scientifically proven, the Pulseroll vibrating peanut ball is used by a full range of people, including professional athletes, physiotherapists, military, and the elderly. A Pulseroll vibrating peanut ball can be used on almost any part of the body, but works wonders on the glutes and calves specifically. It is also really great to use under the feet to work through the arches.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies