Delivery - FREE over £70Friday 31ˢᵗ Mar - Friday 7ᵗʰ Apr
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- RunGuard is used to prevent chaffing and abrasion during exercise
- Typically applied underarms, inner thighs, groin, heals and toes
- Available to UK Customers only
Any kind of friction can be a real nightmare for runners, use Ron Hill's Run Guard to stop it causing you problems.
12.6 x 5.5 x 3
Athleisure, Backpacking, CrossTraining, Fitness, Hiking, Marathon, Running, Trail Running
More about this brand
Ronhill are named after Dr Ron Hill MBE - scientist, world record breaker and runner. But not just any runner; Ron was a serious runner. And when you’re clocking the kind of mileage he was (in excess of 100 miles a week) you start to notice where your gear is letting you down - and for Ron it was clothing. In the 1960s there was nothing. Just cotton shorts that weighed a tonne when wet. No waterproofs, no lightweight shoes, no vents. So Ron took matter into his own hands and founded Ronhill. Drawing on years of experience, Ron pioneered simple but revolutionary new innovations in sports apparel – like the shorts with a side split and the development of new, moisture wicking textiles. Today’s industry standards in performance apparel were Ronhill world firsts. And that’s why they’re more than just a sports fashion brand; they’re a running institution.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies