All else fades. Introducing the Suunto 5, a sleek and compact GPS multisport watch packed with features ready for all your training sessions, yet slim and comfortable for everyday use. It supports you in maintaining, improving or boosting your fitness level and performance, while also providing GPS and map technology.
Suunto 5 tracks your fitness level and adapts your personalized training guidance based on your progress and goals. It can also calculate your rest and recovery periods as well as sleep tracking, to keep you training when you feel your best, getting the most out of your workouts. Focus on your sports and get insights on your progress, using the Suunto App and other compatible apps and sport communities such as Strava.
With Suunto 5’s intelligent battery modes and long battery life of up to 40 hours you don’t have to worry about it running out of charge, even on longer training sessions, runs or hikes. Download your favourite routes, or find a new one using Suunto's heatmap app.
The Sunnto 5 is as strong as it is sleek, withstanding cold temperatures down to -10°C, water-resistance to 50m, a mineral crystal glass screen and stainless steel bezel.
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer, stopwatch, surise/sunset
- Fitness/Health Tracking: Steps, calories burned, activity targets & history, heart rate during activity, sleep tracking including duration & quality, stress & recovery time
- Navigation: GPS, altitude, waypoint & visual route navigation, breadcrumb trail in real time, route planning, outdoor maps
- Multi-Satellite (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS) network capability
- Adaptive training guidance
- Wrist based heart rate monitor
- Water Resistant up to 50m
- Smart Notifications
- Connect to device via Bluetooth
- Compatible with most common devices
- Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life:
- Watch Mode: up to 14 days
- With 24/7 tracking & Notifications: up to 5 days
- Training mode with GPS: 20h
- Display Resolution: 218 x 218
- LED Backlight
- Weight: 66g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.