- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer, stopwatch, surise/sunset
- Fitness/Health Tracking: Steps, calories burned, activity targets & history, heart rate during activity, sleep tracking including duration & quality, stress & recovery time
- Navigation: GPS, altitude, waypoint & visual route navigation, breadcrumb trail in real time, route planning, outdoor maps
- Multi-Satellite (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS) network capability
- Adaptive training guidance
- Wrist based heart rate monitor
- Water Resistant up to 50m
- Smart Notifications
- Connect to device via Bluetooth
- Compatible with most common devices
- Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery Life:
- Watch Mode: up to 14 days
- With 24/7 tracking & Notifications: up to 5 days
- Training mode with GPS: 20h
- Display Resolution: 218 x 218
- LED Backlight
- Weight: 66g
All else fades. Introducing the Suunto 5, a sleek and compact GPS multisport watch packed with features ready for all your training sessions, yet slim and comfortable for everyday use. It supports you in maintaining, improving or boosting your fitness level and performance, while also providing GPS and map technology.
Suunto 5 tracks your fitness level and adapts your personalized training guidance based on your progress and goals. It can also calculate your rest and recovery periods as well as sleep tracking, to keep you training when you feel your best, getting the most out of your workouts. Focus on your sports and get insights on your progress, using the Suunto App and other compatible apps and sport communities such as Strava.
With Suunto 5’s intelligent battery modes and long battery life of up to 40 hours you don’t have to worry about it running out of charge, even on longer training sessions, runs or hikes. Download your favourite routes, or find a new one using Suunto's heatmap app.
The Sunnto 5 is as strong as it is sleek, withstanding cold temperatures down to -10°C, water-resistance to 50m, a mineral crystal glass screen and stainless steel bezel.
5 ATM/ 5 Bar/ 50 Meters / 165 Feet
Advanced training features, Alarm clock, Altimeter, Backlight, Built-in heart rate monitor, Calorie counter, Compass, Date, GPS function, GPS time sync, Movement goals, Route navigation, Sleep monitor, Smart notifications, Smartphone app, Step counter, Stepping function, Stopwatch timer, Travelled distance, Watch features
ANT+ compatible, Alert, Auto pause, Automatic routing, Barometer/altimeter, Base map, Calorie counter, Compass, Live tracking, NFC, Power meter compatible, Pre-loaded maps, SOS message, Send (preset) SMS/e-mail message, Smart notifications, Touchscreen, Travelled distance, VO2 max, Virtual partner, Water resistant, Weather forecast, Wi-Fi
Watch Mode: up to 14 days, with 24/7 tracking and notifications: up to 5 days , Training mode with GPS: 20h
4.6 x 4.6 x 1.46
Suunto 5, charging cable, Quick guide, International limited warranty leaflet, Safety and regulatory leaflet, Suunto sticker
Backpacking, Bushcraft, Camping, Climbing, CrossTraining, Cycling, Festival Camping, Fitness, Hiking, Marathon, Mountaineering, Outdoor sports, Running, Skiing, Sport climbing, Trail Running, Travel, Trekking, Winter Climbing, Winter sports
Electronics & Gadget Type
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.