The North Face Mens Flight Vectiv Shoes
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
Combining a 3D carbon fibre footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL grip, the Flight Vectiv shoe from The North Face is designed to maximise energy on the trail. The Flight Series Vectiv Shoes are the most responsive in the The North Face elite trail running range. Light and energy-giving, they are tried, tested and trusted by North Face athletes.
Made for ultra-distances, they’re incredibly durable thanks to Kevlar, polyamide and Matryx fabrics, and reinforced toe caps. The knit uppers are breathable and supportive and the 6mm toe-to-heel offset propels you into your next gait cycle.
- Gait type: Neutral
- Ideal use: Trail Running
- Upper: Reinforced, breathable-knit
- Midsole: Dual-density ultra-lightweight foam
- Footbed: TPE
- Outsole: SurfaceCTRL Rubber with 3.5mm lugs
- Vectiv technology: 3D plate and rocker midsole turn energy into momentum
- 3D Carbon-fibre plate underfoot for stability
- Rugged grip on all types of terrain
- Reflectivity details for visibility
- 3D-Moulded heel counter
- Reinforced toe caps
- Offset: 6mm
- Weight: 570g
The North Face
User Reviews (14)
More about this brand
Named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain, The North Face has a rich tradition of sponsoring expeditions to some of the most remote corners of the globe. And it’s through these expeditions, and in conjunction with the elite athletes, that they’ve been able to develop an extensive line of hard-wearing performance apparel, equipment and footwear, helping to make The North Face the first choice for endurance, trail and road runners the world over.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.