- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Running, Training
- Main: 96% Recycled Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Liner: 100% Polyester
- FlashDry Technology
- Elastic waistband with internal drawcord for adjustability
- Reflective logo on right thigh for enhanced visibility
- Three back pockets – one with an invisible zip
- Drop-in pockets inside the waistband
- 4-Way-stretch dissolvable yarn
- Split side seams for mobility
- Wicking moisture
- Quick drying
- Brief liner
- Inseam: Regular 10,16cm, L 5,24cm
- Fit: Regular
Created in collaboration with The North Face trail running athletes, Flight Series takes you longer, stronger. In the Stridelight Shorts, this means breathability. When summer heat leads to more sweat, the ventilating zonal perforations will help you keep your cool and quick-drying FlashDry technology will wick away that sweat in a flash. The brief liner provides comfort, while the waistband pockets provide storage for your phone, keys or gels.
The North Face
More about this brand
Named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain, The North Face has a rich tradition of sponsoring expeditions to some of the most remote corners of the globe. And it’s through these expeditions, and in conjunction with the elite athletes, that they’ve been able to develop an extensive line of hard-wearing performance apparel, equipment and footwear, helping to make The North Face the first choice for endurance, trail and road runners the world over.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.