- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Running, Trail running
- 94% Recycled Nylon, 6% Recycled Polyester
- Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- WindWall technology
The Women's super-light Summit Superior Wind Jacket harnesses WindWall technology to block chilly winds while letting air circulate through the perforations along the back of the jacket. When the sun comes out, the jacket can be stowed in the power-mesh pocket inside the hood. It even has a hand strap, allowing you to carry it while you reach for peak performance. Summit Series layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
The North Face
More about this brand
Named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain, The North Face has a rich tradition of sponsoring expeditions to some of the most remote corners of the globe. And it’s through these expeditions, and in conjunction with the elite athletes, that they’ve been able to develop an extensive line of hard-wearing performance apparel, equipment and footwear, helping to make The North Face the first choice for endurance, trail and road runners the world over.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.