The Ultimate Direction Adventure Vest 5.0 is the ultimate long-distance running vest. It’s got everything you need to thrive on the road or trail with: secure pockets for essentials, fuel and a bottle; trekking pole holders; an adjustable fit, thanks to the updated Comfort Cinch 2.0; pockets for GPS locators; and even an ergonomic 500ml Body Bottle.
The Comfort Cinch 2.0 combined with its four-way stretch and mesh materials ensure that it’s super comfortable and lightweight, letting you run for as long as you like without feeling like you’re lugging a bag around. The 5.0 has an updated sternum strap that makes it super easy to use with one hand. Take distance in your stride.
- Upgraded sliding rail sternum straps for easy single-handed use
- Integrated rain fly for inclement weather and will secure items to the outside in a pinch
- Front pocket for the Body Bottle™ 500 and a zip-secure burrito pocket
- Comfort Cinch™ 2.0–more minimal, lightweight, and adjustable
- Shoulder strap shaping to promote weight distribution and comfortable fit
- Lightweight 4-way stretch with rip stop pattern for added durability
- Front stretch mesh pockets are phone compatible
- Corded elastic for external gear stash and overall compression
- Articulating PLB pockets for GPS locator devices
- Bottles: 1 Body Bottle™ II 500
- Volume: 17L
- Weight (w/o Bottles): 269g
- Materials: Flex Mono Mesh, MicroMono Mesh, 20D Nylon 66 sil/pu, 4-way stretch Nylon/elastane with micro-rip for increased durability
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.