The Ultimate Performance® Advanced Ultimate Compression Ankle Support provides a staged progressive level of support above that of the UP5155 Ankle Support already in the range. The Advanced model provides level 3 support and has also been specifically designed utilising a seamless circular knit to provide compressive support to unstable ankles. This can assist with rehabilitation and recovery from load related pain, moderate ligament and tendon injuries.
The critical addition to the Advanced model is the cross-over adjustable strap system which is fully adjustable and allows for additional targeted support. This allows compression to be applied at target or trigger points, whilst also ensuring a comprehensive personalised fit.
Although thinner than neoprene the compressive design offers a high level of support and is ideal for who are allergic to or dislike the bulk and heat generation of neoprene.
The breathable, compressive 4-way stretch of the material targets support to the area's most requiring it, mimicking the support and action planes of key ligaments and tendons.
The compressive element also stimulate blood flow which can help prevent the build-up of lactic acid during and post activity. This helps to reduce cramp and stiffness whilst also being a valuable recovery tool after injury.
Recommended for: weak, stiff or aching ankles, mild sprains, strain and tendonitis.
- Bi-lateral fit
1 Support per pack
Adjustable straps provide additional support and compression
Compression zones give increased support and comfort
SIZING by UK shoe size:
Small 6-8 (39-42)
Medium 8-10 (42-45)
Large 10-12 (45-47)
XL 12-14 (47-49)
CONTENTS: 70% Nylon, 30% Spandex
- WEAR INSTRUCTIONS: Align heel opening carefully on heel. Velcro strap to pad and adjust tension as required.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use fabric softener or bleach. Allow to air dry - do not use heat.
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.