The Ultimate Elastic Knee Support is part of Ultimate Performance’s new Compression range. Specifically designed with a seamless circular knit it provides compressive support to the knee, helping to relieve symptoms of arthritis, bursitis and tendinitis. Made from thinner material than neoprene, whilst still providing a high level of support this Ultimate Compression Knee support is ideal for anyone who doesn’t want the bulk or heat generation of neoprene. It is also perfect if you have an allergy to neoprene or latex. (Contains natural rubber latex: may cause allergic reaction in some users)
The compressive four-way stretch of the material offers support to the areas that need it the most, mimicking the support and action planes of key ligaments and tendons to reinforce them. The compression technology also stimulates blood flow, preventing the build-up of lactic acid which reduces the risk of cramps and stiffness whilst also working to improve recovery and rehabilitation.
- Recommended for: weak, stiff or aching knees
- Tailored design helps prevent bunching behind the knee
- Graduated compression provides improved fit and support
- Latest edge trim technology helps prevent slipping and reduces wear
- Support Level 2
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.