Provides protection, relief and compression for chronic knee pain.
Three-way compression targets all around the knee to help relieve chronic knee pain. Adjustable straps ensure personalised fit and compression. Lightweight design does not compromise mobility.
Recommended for: Jumpers knee, iliotibial band syndrome, runners knee, patella tendonitis, arthritis, Osgood-Schlatters disease and quad mis-alignment
- Upper strap and tube targets ITB and quad alignment
- Side compression helps with patella tracking
- Lower strap and tube targets patella tendon, relieving patella tendonitis
- Support level 3
- For sizing measure around the centre of knee - fits 12"-18" (30-45cm)
- Wear Instructions: with leg straight and quad relaxed, secure upper strap around leg. Secure bottom strap placing tube just below kneecap.
- Contains natural rubber latex and may cause allergic reaction in some users. If skin reaction occurs or pain persists, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.