Introducing the 2XU VECTR sock with X-LOCK compression technology. Powerful compression support locks the foot in place to improve stabilisation and optimise movement across a range of activities.
- Proprioceptive ankle and arch stabilisation
- Improved coordination
- Promote circulation in the foot
- X-LOCK supports plantar fascia, arch and ankle to optimise foot strike and push-off.
- Blister prevention design.
- Ergonomic left/right foot improves fit and comfort.
- Light cushioning to support forefoot impact, push-off, and heel impact without the bulk.
- Anti-abrasion seamless toe construction for comfort.
- Mesh panel for ventilation.
- Permanent antibacterial and anti-odour.
2XU is driven by a relentless mission to advance human performance through the development of world-leading athletic garments.
Launched in January 2005, 2XU graced the skin of multiple World Champion athletes in its first year, and has gone on to forge powerful alliances with athletes across the globe in numerous sports, including triathlon, cycling, NBA, swimming, netball, AFL, soccer NRL, NFL and, of course, running.
The effects of compression are three-fold: Firstly, it improves performance by holding your muscles firmly in place, reducing muscle fatigue and giving you an increased awareness of body position – helping you to maintain good form. Secondly, it reduces the risk of injury by promoting faster muscle warm-up, minimising muscle oscillation and micro tearing. And in the case of compression tights, which squeeze the ankle tight and gradually apply less pressure going up the leg, it reduces the risk of deep vein thrombosis and blood pooling. Thirdly, it helps you recover faster by reducing swelling and improving blood flow to muscles, accelerating the drainage of harmful toxins built up during exercise.
You may also like....