Introducing the 2XU VECTR sock with X-LOCK compression technology. Powerful compression support locks the foot in place to improve stabilisation and optimise movement across a range of activities.
- Proprioceptive ankle and arch stabilisation
- Improved coordination
- Promote circulation in the foot
- X-LOCK supports plantar fascia, arch and ankle to optimise foot strike and push-off.
- Blister prevention design.
- Ergonomic left/right foot improves fit and comfort.
- Light cushioning to support forefoot impact, push-off, and heel impact without the bulk.
- Anti-abrasion seamless toe construction for comfort.
- Mesh panel for ventilation.
- Permanent antibacterial and anti-odour.
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.