Asics Womens Gel-Nimbus 24 Shoes
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
The Women's Gel-Nimbus 24 offers advanced impact protection for long distance training. Creating a softer landing in every step, the upper’s soft engineered mesh and flexible midfoot panel help make these shoes one of Asic's most comfortable for long runs. By moving seamlessly with your foot, they help your stride feel smoother in every step. FF Blast Plus cushioning keeps the shoe lightweight while providing a softer feeling underfoot, while also helping increase the shoe's rebound properties at the toe-off stage.
- Use: Road
- Engineered mesh upper wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability
- Rear and forefoot Gel technology improves impact absorption and creates a soft footstrike
- Asics Lite rubber is lighter, stronger, and more sustainable than standard outsole rubbers
- The shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- FF Blast Plus cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
- 3D Space Construction feature improves compression at footstrike
- Flytefoam cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption
- Reflective details improve visibility in low-light conditions
- OrthoLite X-55 sockliner improves step-in comfort
- Ahar outsole rubber improves durability
- Trusstic technology improves stability
- Forefoot height: 13mm
- Heel drop: 13mm
- Heel height: 28mm
- Weight: 246.6g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Marathon, Running
User Reviews (47)
At least 50% Organic
More about this brand
Innovative from the very start, ASICS’ first pair of shoes, produced in 1949, featured a unique recessed sole design, which mimicked the action of an octopus’ suction cup. They were targeted at Japan’s up-and-coming basketball scene and, despite some notable successes of ASICS athletes in the 1950s and 60s, it wasn’t until the 1970s that the company established itself in the athletics world as a go-to manufacturer of running shoes.
Today, ASICS is one of the world’s best known makers of performance shoes and apparel and the true runner’s choice, whether at professional sporting events, the Olympics or on a casual run in the park.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.