Brooks Mens Cascadia 16 Shoes
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
Take on any trail in the Cascadia 16 from Brooks - the trail shoe built for runners who want to explore any path, while still feeling protected and stable on ever-changing terrain.
Run trails with confidence with this durable and protective shoe that comes equipped with all-terrain stability, soft cushioning and rugged protection. The Cascadia 16 comes with a built-in rock plate that helps protect your foot from rocks and roots while out on the trail, while the BioMoGo DNA Loft v2 midsole helps cushion every stride. Brooks' unique Pivot Post System provides a stable platform that allows your foot to adapt to any terrain, while the super-breathable upper comes with an engineered monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print, for all-day on-the-go comfort.
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Engineered monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print
- Midsole: BioMoGo DNA Loft v2, biodegradable
- Outsole: TrailTack rubber for wet/dry traction
- Cushioning: Extra 2mm
- Ballistic Rock Shield with vertical grooves protects against pebbles and rocks
- Release grooves in the midsole promote adaptability on rough terrain
- Gaiter tab on heels secures gaiter for extra protection
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly
- Gusset keeps out sand and small debris
- Stowable lace keeper
- Quick drying upper
- Midsole Drop: 8mm
- Weight: 298g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Trail Running
User Reviews (75)
At least 50% Organic
More about this brand
You might not notice every precisely turned tuned groove on the sole of your show or the high-tech weave that makes your jacket so breathable. But it’s that attention to detail, those hundreds of little things that make Brooks gear every bit as exceptional as you.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.