Brooks Mens Ghost 14 Wide Shoes
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
The Brooks' Men's Ghost 14 offers Brooks' smoothest ride yet, along with being their first ever carbon-neutral shoe.
Using recycled materials in the upper, reduced manufacturing waste and carbon offsets, Brooks have allowed the Ghost 14 to become completely carbon neutral, along with still being an elite and well-trusted road running shoe. The updated DNA Loft midsole offers a softer, smoother ride with buttery smooth cushioning that remains durable and doesn’t feel too squishy. This teams up with the Segmented Crash Pad for easier flow from landing to toe-off, so no matter how your foot strikes the ground, you shouldn’t even notice transitions.
So, for runners looking for a reliable shoe that's soft and smooth the Ghost 14 from Brooks offers improved transitions and sustainability credentials with zero distractions. Leaving you to focus more on what matters most: your run.
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Engineered stretch Air Mesh (30% recycled content) with 3D Fit Print
- Midsole: DNA Loft Cushioning with Segmented Crash Pad
- Outsole: Soft rubber on forefoot, durable carbon rubber on heel
- Brooks' first carbon neutral shoe with carbon offsetting
- Flex Grooves on the outsole offer optimum flexibility
- Segmented Crash Pad for smoother transitions
- Smooth heel-toe transition
- Secure, breathable fit
- Midsole Drop: 12mm
- Fit: Wide
- Weight: 281g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Marathon, Running
User Reviews (117)
More about this brand
You might not notice every precisely turned tuned groove on the sole of your show or the high-tech weave that makes your jacket so breathable. But it’s that attention to detail, those hundreds of little things that make Brooks gear every bit as exceptional as you.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.