Ready to race? The ultralight Hyperion Elite 2 is the fastest shoe from Brooks and keeps you in your preferred motion path, allowing you to run faster for longer. With a updated nitrogen-infused DNA FLASH midsole which balances the ultra-lightweight material with energy return and durability for long-lasting speed. A relatively broad midsole and a unique carbon fiber propulsion plate work together to keep runners in their preferred motion path, saving energy to help each runner go faster for longer.
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Road
- Powerful propulsion
- Lightweight breathable upper
- Rapid Roll technology encourages fast turnover
- Midsole stack height has been increased by 2mm for enhanced cushioning
- DNA FLASH will maintain cushioning and responsiveness for 200-400 miles, just like daily trainers
- Midsole drop: 8mm
- Weight: 215.5g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.