Customised to perfectly suit your gait, the FootBalance 100% Impact is the insole crafted to hold your feet in a natural position and give you optimum cushioning and support for high intensity training. With extra shock absorption on the heel and ball of the foot, it works to minimise impact from the road, alongside that it has perforation under the toes which helps to ventilate your feet and dry the insole. Find your balance.
- Durable top layer with antibacterial coating
- Increased cushioning & shock absorption via the heel & forefoot PORON® XRD® inserts
- Patented, custom-moulded balance plate for dynamic arch support
- High-strength base surface
- On impact, the Poron® XRD™ High Performance Molecules create a unique protective shield that can absorb up to 90% of the most intense force – hit after hit.
- Width: Standard
- Topcoat: Durable, high-strength, hexagon weave fabric + antibacterial coating
- Sizes: 36-52
- Weight: 57g (size 42)
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.