As well as the original features from the fēnix 5, such as smart notifications and training maximisation via key-stats and performance metrics, the fēnix 5 Plus series are preloaded with Wi-Fi connectivity and colour TopoActive Europe maps as standard and combines with built-in navigation sensors and multi-satellite network capability to guide you with confidence. Also included is Trendline popularity routing, which is super handy for when you need some insight on which track to hit next. The 5S series are for big challenges and smaller wrists in mind – The updated 1.2” sunlight-readable domed mineral glass lens, housed in a stainless-steel bezel, is fit for adventure and allows perfect mapping readability
The 5 Plus series offers phone-free listening, allowing you to easily store up to 500 songs and play by connecting to Bluetooth headphones, and Garmin Pay contactless payment system, so you can pay with your watch on the go. Personalize your watch with QuickFit interchangeable bands, and choose free watch faces and apps via Connect IQ, so you can beat yesterday in your own style.
You can sync your carefully crafted playlists from select music streaming services, like Deezer, Spotify and more, to your watch for more ad-free listening. So leave your phone behind when you head out for a run or ride, because the music that keeps you moving is right there on your wrist.
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, swim stroke identification, VO2 max, recovery advisor, virtual pacer, calories, goal alerts
- Navigation: Route planning & tracking, electronic compass, barometer, altimeter, custom POIs, 1000 waypoints, 30 routes, 200hrs track log
- Advanced activity tracker: Step counter, auto goal, move bar encouragement, sleep monitor
- Multisport suitability: walk, run, cycle, swim, ski/snowboard, golf, paddlesports, SUP & more
- Preloaded full colour TopoActive Europe maps
- Trendline popularity routing
- Navigation sensors: 3-Axis compass, gyroscope, barometric altimer
- Multi satellite (GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO) network capability
- Strava integration
- Connectivity: Wifi, USB, Bluetooth, Ant+
- Elevate wrist based heart rate monitor
- Garmin Pay contactless payment
- Phone-free music:
- Store up to 500 songs on watch
- Connect to Bluetooth devices
- Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Connect IQ personalization & apps
- Waterproof: up to 100m
- Smart notifications
- Memory: 16GB
- Battery type: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery life: Up to 7 days in Smartwatch mode, 11 hours in GPS mode with music
- Domed Mineral Glass Lens
- Stainless steel bezel, buttons & rear case
- 1.2" sunlight-readable display
- Display: Colour
- Display resolution: 240 x 240px
- Size: 42 x 42 x 15mm
- Weight: 69g
- In the box:
- Silicone QuickFit watch band
- USB charging/data cable
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.