The Garmin fēnix 5S Plus Sapphire watch, exclusive to us, combines premium-crafted GPS multisport capabilities, classic smartwatch features and ultra-rugged construction to bring you a timepiece worthy of even the keenest outdoor enthusiast, and now you can bring your maps and music with you while leaving your wallet at home!
As well as the original features from the fēnix 5, such as smart notifications and training maximisation via key-stats and performance metrics, the fēnix 5 Plus series are preloaded with Wi-Fi connectivity and colour TopoActive Europe maps as standard and combines with built-in navigation sensors and multi-satellite network capability to guide you with confidence. Also included is Trendline popularity routing, which is super handy for when you need some insight on which track to hit next.
The 5S series are for big challenges and smaller wrists in mind – The updated 1.2” sunlight-readable scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens, housed in a stainless-steel bezel, is fit for adventure and allows perfect mapping readability. The 5 Plus series offers phone-free listening, and Garmin Pay contactless payment system, so you can pay with your watch on the go. Personalize your watch with QuickFit interchangeable bands, and choose free watch faces and apps via Connect IQ, so you can beat yesterday in your own style.
You can sync your carefully crafted playlists from select music streaming services, like Deezer, Spotify and more, to your watch for more ad-free listening. So leave your phone behind when you head out for a run or ride, because the music that keeps you moving is right there on your wrist.
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, swim stroke identification, VO2 max, recovery advisor, virtual pacer, calories, goal alerts
- Navigation: Route planning & tracking, electronic compass, barometer, altimeter, custom POIs, 1000 waypoints, 30 routes, 200hrs track log
- Advanced activity tracker: Step counter, auto goal, move bar encouragement, sleep monitor
- Multisport suitability: walk, run, cycle, swim, ski/snowboard, golf, paddlesports, SUP & more
- Preloaded full colour TopoActive Europe maps
- Trendline popularity routing
- Navigation sensors: 3-Axis compass, gyroscope, barometric altimer
- Multi satellite (GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO) network capability
- Strava integration
- Connectivity: Wifi, USB, Bluetooth, Ant+
- Elevate wrist based heart rate monitor
- Garmin Pay contactless payment
- Phone-free music:
- Store up to 500 songs on watch
- Connect to Bluetooth devices
- Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Connect IQ personalization & apps
- Waterproof: up to 100m
- Smart notifications
- Memory: 16GB
- Battery type: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery life: Up to 7 days in Smartwatch mode, 11 hours in GPS mode with music
- Ultra strong, scratch-resistant sapphire lens
- Stainless steel bezel, buttons & rear case
- 1.2" sunlight-readable display
- Display: Colour
- Display resolution: 240 x 240px
- Size: 42 x 42 x 15mm
- Interchangable QuickFit bands
- Weight: 69g
- In the box:
- Silicone QuickFit watch band
- USB charging/data cable
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.
You may also like....