The Garmin Forerunner 630 has all the tools to measure your run. This GPS touch screen running watch boasts a vast range of advanced features including: running dynamics, extensive smart features and extended physiological measurements. The 630 offers more than ever and will now provide you a stress score, lactate threshold and performance condition.
- Auto Lap®, Auto Pause®, Pace alerts, Activity tracking, Vibration alert
- Customisable screens, Advanced workouts
- Foot pod compatible
- GPS-enabled, GLONASS-enabled
- Heart rate compatible
- Interval training
- Smart Notifications, Touch Screen
- Bike speed/cadence sensorcompatible
- Running metronome, Race an activity
- VIRB® control
- VO2 Max Estimates (Only when worn with supporting heart rate monitor)
- 2nd Generation Running Dynamics (Only when worn with supporting heart rate monitor)
- Bluetooth Smart/WiFi
- Battery: Smartwatch mode: up to 4 wks. Training mode: upto 16hrs
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Display size: 31.1 mm
- Dimensions: 45 x 45 x 12 mm
- Weight: 44g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.