The Forerunner 945 is the GPS smartwatch that's designed for the driven, the qualifiers, the elite. Garmin made this watch for you: the up-at-dawn runners and the conditioned-for-pain triathletes. While you chase your next victory, make sure you've got the right tool for the job.
Take your favourite music with you when you're on the run. Sync your carefully crafted playlists from select premium music streaming services such as Deezer, Spotify and more for ad-free listening. You can store up to 1,000 songs right on your watch and transfer music from your own computer library as well. Then queue up your favourite playlist for easy listening through headphones enabled with Bluetooth technology.
The Forerunner 945 monitors your performance and even offers personalised insight, so you can train smarter, not harder. The smartwatch tracks your VO2 max and adjusts the value based on heat and altitude. Training status evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you're training productively, peaking or overreaching. See how your workouts influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect feedback. Recovery time helps you maximise the benefit of your efforts by predicting when you will be ready for your next tough challenge. You can even view your overall training load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history. New for the Forerunner 945 is the training load focus which sorts your recent training history into different categories based on activity structure and intensity.
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, swim stroke identification, VO2 max, recovery advisor, virtual pacer, calories, goal alerts
- Navigation: Route planning & tracking, electronic compass, barometer, altimeter
- Advanced activity tracker: Step counter, auto goal, move bar encouragement, sleep monitor
- Multisport suitability: walk, run, cycle, swim, ski/snowboard, golf, paddlesports, & more
- Preloaded full colour topographical maps
- Multi satellite (GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO) network capability
- Elevate wrist based heart rate monitor
- Garmin Pay contactless payment
- Phone-free music:
- Store up to 1000 songs on watch
- Connect to Bluetooth devices
- Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Waterproof: up to 50m
- Smart notifications
- Battery type: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery life: Up to 2 weeks in Smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music
- Ultra strong, Corning Gorilla Glass DX
- Fibre reinforced polymer bezel
- 1.2" sunlight-readable display
- Display: Colour
- Display resolution: 240 x 240px
- Size: 47 x 47 x 13.7mm
- Weight: 50g
- In the box:
- Forerunner 945 GPS watch
- USB charging/data cable
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.