The Garmin HRM-Run heart rate monitor provides the most advanced running metrics to high-end Garmin Forerunner running watches. The real-time data displayed by the HRM-Run allows athletes take their performance to the next level by showing them where they can improve their running form. The strap ensures comfort and is easily adjustable while the module is small and lightweight, fitting entirely within the width strap.
- HRM-Run provides 6 running dynamics metrics:
- Cadence - the number of steps per minute
- Vertical oscillation - the degree of bounce in your running motion; the vertical motion of your torso, measured in centimetres for each step
- Ground contact time - the amount of time in each step that you spend on the ground while running, measured in milliseconds
- Ground contact time balance - the left/right balance of your ground contact time while running (displays a percentage); for example, 51.4 with an arrow pointing left or right
- Stride length - the length of your stride from 1 footfall to the next, measured in meters
- Vertical ratio - the ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length (displays a percentage); a lower number typically indicates better running form
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.