Exactly as the name suggests- Gel which gives you energy!
Ordinarily of course, food gives us energy, but it needs breaking down and digesting: you can't munch through a bag of chips while you're running a marathon or hunkering down over the bars, and then just expect a burst of instant energy! During sustained, strenuous activity, if you need extra energy, then it needs to be in a form which the body can quickly and easily access, without having to go through process of eating and digesting a meal.
High5 Energy Gel is race proven in the World's toughest events, is light to carry, easy to open and swallow, is flavoured with natural fruits for a light and refreshing taste. Most importantly it effectively delivers carbohydrates to your body to keep the energy pumping.
Glucose, water, maltodextrin, fruit juice (orange, lemon), acidity regulator (tri sodium citrate, citric acid), sea salt, preservatives (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate), natural flavouring.
- Allergy advice:
- Gluten free
- No artificial flavours
- Caffeine free
- Typical nutritional values (Per 40g serving):
- Energy: 381kJ/90kcal
- Protein: 0g
- Carbohydrate: 23g
- of which: Sugar 2.9g
- Dietary Fibre: 0g
- Salt: 0.05g
- Sodium: 20mg
- Weight: 40g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.