Delivery - FREE over £70Saturday 25ᵗʰ Mar - Saturday 1ˢᵗ Apr
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Dri Release Wool: Super soft, high wicking, anti-microbial.
- Nano Glide: In heel and toe, soft and friction free prevents blisters.
- Fibre Composition: 50% Polyester, 7% Wool, 26% Polyamide (Nylon), 15% Polyamide Nano Glide, 2% Elastane.
- Mid-level anatomical cushioning in key pressure zones for optimum comfort.
- Anti-Odour: Anti microbial & high wicking properties from Dri Release Wool.
- Flat under toe seam construction.
- Vented upper and arch grip.
These supreme unisex socks from Hilly are super soft and comforting to wear for any running journey. With mid-level anatomical cushioning that are designed, the Dri-Release wool & NanoGlide come together to provide a super soft and luxury comfortable feel to one of the world's most technical running socks. The supreme socklet provides mid-level anatomical cushioning in key pressure zones for optimum comfort as well as anti-microbial finish for odour resistance.
Odour resistant, Quickdry, Stretch
Machine wash in cold water
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Cycling, Fitness, Marathon, Outdoor sports, Running, Trail Running
More about this brand
The Company was formed in 1992, by Dr. Ron Hill, MBE*, the former European and Commonwealth marathon champion. At the time he saw an opportunity to develop a range of technical performance running socks. With a PhD, in Textile Chemistry, he was able to combine his technical expertise and running background to produce a core range to cater for the needs of the runner. Major developments have included the launch of a complete range of socks, in particular the Mono Skin Supreme – ‘Probably the most technical sock in the world’ and the new Twin Skin range – ‘Probably the best double-layer socks in the world’ In addition, the company now offers a comprehensive range of accessories, including: reflectives, hats, gloves, water carriers, neoprene products and lots, lots, more! The company has continued to grow and is now one of the UK’s leading brands of technical running socks and accessories.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies