Hoka Mens Torrent 2 Shoes
You save £23.00
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
A nimble trail racer, the Hoke Torrent 2 Shoes for Men offer a streamlined silhouette incorporating a seemingly contradictory combination of cushioning and agility. Lightweight performance is made possible with a Profly midsole, which provides a forgiving landing and responsive toe-off.
Designed with an engineered mesh upper, the Torrent 2 utilizes recycled UNIFI Reprieve yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Sporting realigned, multi-directional lugs for improved traction, this trail racer tackles a variety of terrain with a sticky rubber outsole.
- Ideal use: Trail and racing
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Engineered mesh with Repreve yarn from post-consumer waste plastic
- Midsole: Profly gives a responsive toe-off
- Outsole: Marbled, sticky rubber with realigned, multi-directional lugs
- Cushioning: Low-profile, responsive, symmetrical bed
- Vegan friendly materials
- Reinforcing overlays provide protection against trail debris
- Utilizes a firmer material to provide an efficient push-off
- Keeps your foot closer to the ground
- Supreme grip on uneven terrain
- Streamlined silhouette
- Cushioned landing
- Heel drop: 5mm
- Weight: 264g
User Reviews (54)
More about this brand
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind. Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes. This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies