Hoka Mens Tecton X Shoes
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
The Hoka Tecton X shoe is a carbon plated trail running shoe with a unique twist that has recently been voted as the stand out trail running shoe by Trail Running Magazine.
Featuring two new compounds; a lightweight ultra-responsive bottom and a lightweight super critical cushioned upper; this dual density foam midsole creates a super-responsive ride that propels you forward, without sacrificing the soft feel. Carbon plates run parallel along the chassis from toe to heel, providing car-like suspension and propulsion, with the ability to shift from side to side with the changing trail terrain.
Fitted with a Vibram Megagrip Lite base outsole, the Tecton X has zonal rubber and 4mm traction lugs right where you need them, reducing the weight whilst keeping high stability for rocky, uneven trails. Additional features also include a protective toe rand for durability in high-wear areas, and a thinner overall profile for a lighter weight, and higher speed.
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Engineered recycled polyester jacquard mesh
- Midsole: Dual density EVA with ProFly X
- Outsole: Vibram MegaGrip Lite Base with zonal rubber and 4mm traction lugs
- Cushioning: Super-light max-cushioning
- Vegan friendly materials
- Carbon Plate Assistance: 2 Chassis parallel carbon plates act as struts to provide propulsion and side-to-side movement
- Zonal rubber Litebase construction keeps weight low and grip high
- Profly X: Softer top layer and responsive super-lightweight base
- Toe rand provides durable protection in high-wear areas
- Early-stage meta-rocker
- Thinner overall profile
- Heel drop: 5mm
- Weight: 240g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Marathon, Trail Running
User Reviews (10)
More about this brand
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.