Hoka Unisex Rocket X Shoes
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
One of the most energetic shoes Hoka has launched to date, the Unisex Rocket X Shoes are an incredibly lightweight, insanely responsive racer geared for elite athletes. The lightest racing flat in the Hoka lineup, this all-speed shoe is engineered to launch off the line.
Primed for shorter distances, the Rocket X utilises the same responsive carbon fiber plate as the Carbon X, delivering a fast, efficient and propulsive ride. Built for race day, this speed dagger employs the lightest foam in Hoka history, a soft midsole carrier, breathable mesh upper and lightweight, rubberized foam outsole that reduces weight. Speed weaponry at its best, adrenaline will be pumping when lacing up this impossibly fast race flat.
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Breathable mesh
- Midsole: Hoka's lightest CMEVA foam
- Outsole: Lightweight, rubberized foam with zonal rubber placement
- Cushioning: Responsive low-profile cushion bed
- Vegan friendly materials
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- Carbon fiber plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an up-tempo, propulsive ride
- Zonal rubber placement for lightweight durability
- Keeps your foot closer to the ground
- Anatomical tongue construction
- Heel: 30mm
- Forefoot: 25mm
- Heel drop: 5mm
- Weight: 210g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Marathon, Running
User Reviews (37)
More about this brand
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.