You save £26.00
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Road running and racing
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Breathable mesh
- Insole: Synthetic, removable
- Midsole: Compression moulded EVA
- Outsole: High-abrasion rubber
- Cushioning: Balanced, Hoka signature Glide
- Vegan friendly materials
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers a smooth ride
- Extended Achilles pull tab
- Extended heel crash pad
- Flat-waisted geometry
- Gusseted tongue
- Midsole Drop: 5mm
- Weight: 215g
The latest in Hoka's award-winning Clifton series, the Women's Clifton 8 Shoes continues to deliver the perfect combination of soft and light. Crafted with a lighter, more responsive midsole and the same ride characteristics, the Clifton 8 features a streamlined silhouette and updated upper made from engineered mesh.
Fifteen percent lighter than the previous iteration, this next-gen design is crafted with a breathable mesh upper, ultra-plush tongue and advanced pull tab. Equipped with Hoka’s extended crash pad at the heel and increased rubber coverage for durability, the Clifton 8 is the ultimate everyday trainer.
More about this brand
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind. Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes. This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies