More durable than ever, the Inov-8 Men’s X-Talon 255 is the super tough trail shoe designed to help you claw through wet, rocky surfaces. It’s lightweight, weighing – as outlined in the name – 255g, but it’s made from non-water absorbing materials that have been selected for their durability and protection: the upper is made from ballistic nylon; it has a rubber toe bumper to protect from hard objects; it has Rope-Tec rubber on the outsole to prevent burning when navigating ropes; and inside, the TPU Adapter Cradle limits movement to keep your foot secure for improved reactions and agility.
It’s got 8mm rubber lugs underneath so you can power through soft terrain and stay strong on slippery surfaces and it’s also quick draining, so you don’t get bogged down. It comes together to be a high-performing racer for fell, mountain, trail and cross country as well as swimrun and obstacle races. Carve out a slice of history and conquer all terrain.
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Trail
- STICKY GRIP rubber outsoles with aggressive 8mm lugs claw through soft terrain and hold firm on wet rock and slippery obstacles.
- Weighing just 255g – constructed from lightweight, non-water absorbing materials and designed to be quick draining - the X-TALON 255, with a 3mm drop, is built for racing.
- Highly durable upper made from hard wearing ballistic nylon, with TPU overlays and a rubber printed rand over the forefoot for additional protection.
- Boasts a wider fit with TPU Adapter Cradle to limit internal movement, keeping your foot secure so you can react fast and with agility over all terrain. A two-part gusseted tongue moulds to the top of your foot distributing the pressure and providing protection against dirt and debris.
- A rubber toe bumper protects the foot from rocks and obstacles, while hardened Rope-Tec rubber on the outsole protects against burning when climbing up and down ropes.
- Weight: 255g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.