The Lifesystems Pocket First Aid kit is a small first aid dressing kit that is ideal for basic trekking, weekend rambling and family walks. It is well equipped for most minor injuries, and has a loop on the back of the pack that allows you to carry it either on a belt or on the outside of a rucksack.
- 1 x Primary Care Leaflet
- 1 x Tweezers
- 1 x Scissors (5.5cm Blade)
- 6 x Safety Pins
- 1 x White Open Woven Bandage 7.5cm x 5m
- 1 x Crepe Bandage 5cm x 4.5m
- 1 x Savlon Antiseptic Cream (15g Tube)
- 5 x 4-Ply Gauze Swabs 5 x 5cm
- 1 x Micropore Tape 1.25cm x 5m
- 3 x Hygienic Cleansing Wipes
- 1 x Low Adherent Dressing 5 x 5cm
- 1 x Pack of Assorted Plasters
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.