Montane Trailblazer 18L Daypack
Delivery - FREE over £70Ordered before 8:00PM, DELIVERED TOMORROW
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
The Montane Trailblazer 18L Daypack is a super lightweight supportive daypack designed for fast-paced day missions in the mountains, where low-weight, stability and quick access to your kit is essential. Designed for day walking and compact enough for some running the Trailblazer’s main feature is just how well it carries weight when moving quickly but it’s also packed with features. The innovative Montane Covalent harness delivers a customisable, body-hugging fit without restricting movement. With ample 18-litre storage capacity and a multitude of pockets, it offers easy access to hydration, food and essential kit while on the move.
- Ideal use: Hiking, fastpacking
- Capacity: 18L
- Main: 100% Raptor Cross Lite nylon
- Harness: Contact Air Mesh Plus
- Lining: 100% Halo polyester
- Shoulder straps and hip fins: 100% Polyester
- Accessible, wrap-around wand pockets with security zips
- 2 Off-centre Montane Click and Go chest harness straps
- Customisable, body-hugging Covalent harness
- Internal organisation pockets and sleeves
- Front daisy chain with reflective detailing
- 2 harness pockets with security zips
- Multiple pole attachment points
- Fast access bladder pocket
- Webbing waist strap
- Dimensions: 45 x 24 x 17cm
- Weight: 440g
45 x 24 x 17
Athleisure, Beach, Camping, Climbing, CrossTraining, Cycling, Fitness, Hiking, Mountaineering, Outdoor sports, Running, Trail Running, Trekking
User Reviews (67)
This product as a whole or the individual materials within this product have the following certification(s). These are voluntary guidelines used to demonstrate their commitment to good environmental, social, ethical, and food safety practices.
This product complies with the following feature(s) aimed at eliminating waste and maximising resource reuse.
Minimum of 4 Years Guarantee
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies