Nike Womens React Miler 3 Shoes
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
Cushioned and comfortable, just like every run should feel. The Nike React Miler 3 gives you a soft and smooth ride as your feet hit the pavement. Nike have added stability at the heel for a secure sensation, while durable traction helps to keep you going on runs long and short.
Runner-informed data was used to create and place engineered mesh throughout the upper for lightweight and breathable durability. Extra padding at the collar helps keep you foot feeling comfortable with Nike React Technology in the midsole giving that soft, yet responsive sensation with every step. The sole has a unique rocker design that's shaped for support during all 3 phases of your stride. It feels flexible when you push off the ground, has a smooth ride when your foot moves forward and cushions when you land.
For a soft, cushioned experience, trust the Nike React Miler 3.
- Use: Road running
- Upper: Engineered mesh for lightweight, breathable durability
- Midsole: Nike React technology provides that soft yet responsive sensation at every step
- Outsole: Durable rubber with traction whether your foot needs it
- Cushioning: Extra padding at the collar
- Unique rocker designed sole shaped for support during all 3 phases of your stride
- Wider bottom for more stability on contact
- Durable traction
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Marathon, Running
User Reviews (7)
More about this brand
Nike's mission is to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world. They believe that if you have a body, you are an athlete. Nike's mission is what drives them to do everything possible to expand human potential. They do that by creating groundbreaking sport innovations, by making their products more sustainably, by building a creative and diverse global team and by making a positive impact in communities where we live and work.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.