Use the Ultra 12 while you train, race, or commute with its 12 litre volume, giving you plenty of space for daily use. By distributing the load, the Ultra 12 increases comfort and stability, designed to carry a load between 3-10kg on the hips. Featuring an EVA padded shoulder harness, versatile lightweight zip access to the pack and large waist belt pockets.
- UGR - Universal Gear Rail
- Lightweight mesh yolk shoulder harness
- Reflective detailing
- Zipped pocket on front
- One zipped belt pocket
- Stretch mesh side bottle pockets
- Adjustable chest strap with integrated whistle
- Security Key Clip in front and waist pocket
- Removable back padding
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Hydration bladder tube can be routed over or under shoulder
- On the Move Accessibility
- Link System compatible - OMM I Gamy and Chest Pouches
- Active Fit
- LEANWEIGHT chassis
- Removeable back padding to achieve LEANWEIGHT
- LEANWEIGHT MSC Compatible
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.