Supreme cushioning and comfort in an ultralight and ultra-agile shoe. The Men's Cloudflyer supports any runner and any running goal. Shockingly soft landings and explosive take-offs mean you’ll go further, faster in one of the world’s lightest, fully-cushioned support shoes.
Now fortified with Helion™ Superfoam, a wider base and an upgraded engineered mesh. Built for distance and volume, recovery and improvement, practice and performance – all in absolute comfort. This workhorse is Swiss engineered for the graft behind the scenes, but is always ready to step into the spotlight.
- Gait Type: Stable
- Ideal use: Road running
- Shoe category: Lightweight/Training
- 12 of the biggest Cloud elements on any ON shoe
- Star lacing system
- Upper: Stability tube in the midfoot supports and adds comfort
- Outsole: CloudTec sole built from Zero-Gravity foam provides supreme cushioning
- Helion Superfoam enhances the elements of the original
- An adaptive V-molded heel cap and memory foam combine for a snug and stable heel feel
- Fits wider feet
- Heel Toe drop 7mm
- Weight: 255g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.