ROCKTAPE is a premium kinesiology tape that features a tighter weave, greater elasticity and stronger adhesive than other kinesiology tapes. A tighter weave means enhanced support for working muscles and joints. Extra elasticity promotes "snap back," helping muscles contract and relax more efficiently.
Rock Tape's unique stronger adhesive allows it to stay on longer, even under the toughest conditions. This makes it an ideal athletic tape for high performance athletes and those competing in extreme sports.
Rocktape is a natural-hybrid product and consists of 97% organic cotton and 3% nylon 6/12. The adhesive is a hypo-allergenic acrylic based adhesive and contains no latex. Rocktape contains no active chemicals, drugs or mumbo-jumbo. 100% of Rocktape’s benefits come from its elasticity.
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive that won’t fall off during movement and exercise
- 180% stretch, the same elasticity as skin, to promote full range of motion
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12, low moisture absorption
- Tighter weave, which enables muscle to more easily ‘snap back’ to neutral
- Sweat and water resistant
- Variety of designs and colours (all colours have the same properties)
- 5 metres in length by 5cm in width in each roll
- Wearable for up to 5-7 days depending on body part
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.