Saucony Womens Guide 15 Shoes
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
The Women's Guide 15 Shoes from Saucony was designed to guide your every mile with three things in mind: plush comfort, zero weight and a buttery smooth ride. This is a performance shoe you'll want to wear past your workout, made softer and springier than predecessors thanks to a lighter PWRRUN formula and more bevelling in the midsole.
With a thicker cushioning from heel to toe, it's designed to hug your foot like nothing else with a deeper footbed for an incredibly supportive and true to size fit. Lightweight and minimalistic, the Guide 15 is designed to run smooth, and feel amazing.
- Ideal Use: Road running
- Gait Type: Stability
- Upper: Engineered mesh
- Midsole: Lightweight PWRRUN EVA foam
- Outsole: Rubber
- Hollow-Tech: Lightweight, minamalistic underfoot support
- An incredibly structured and supportive, true-to-size fit
- Bevelling in the midsole creates a deeper footbed
- A thicker cushioning stack gives a soft, plush feel
- Streamlined for enhanced comfort with less bulk
- Designed to give a smooth ride from heel to toe
- Ultra lightweight
- Heel offset: 8mm
- Weight: 233g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Running
User Reviews (15)
More about this brand
Founded in 1898, Saucony has gone from the serious runner's best-kept secret to one of the most sought-after running shoes for the everyday runner. While still creating the best products for their customers, Saucony continues to help the sport by donating to active children's charities and sponsoring top athletes.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.