Saucony Womens Peregrine 12 Shoes
- All with easy email sign-up
All about this product
The Women's Peregrine 12 Shoes from Saucony are back, with enhanced changes that further elevate the series while still offering a majority of the key philosophies that earlier versions of the Peregrine were known for. Full length PWRRUN Foam through the midsole offers long-distance protection, while the newly modified PWRRUN Plus sock liner allows for a plush underfoot experience all-trail long.
The rubber outsole is made with an agressive layout, modified rock shield and 5mm high-traction lugs, for enhanced flexibility and relaible grip through muddy, winding descents. With a snug, seamless design, toe protection and innovative ground-feel across technical terrain, the Peregrine 12 is an all-round running shoe that proves as relaible on the streets as it is on the muddiest off-road descents.
- Use: Trail running
- Upper: Lightweight, breathable mesh overlay
- Midsole: Full-length PWRRUN Foam for long-distance protection
- Outsole: Aggressive rubber layout with 5mm lugs for traction
- Modified rock shield for added protection and enhanced flexibility
- PWRRUN Plus sockliner for a plusher underfoot experience
- Snug, supportive design with seamless on-foot feel
- Enhanced ground-feel across technical terrain
- Added toe protection from stones and debris
- Internal heel counter for trail support
- Heel drop: 4mm
- Weight: 235g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, Fitness, Running, Trail Running
User Reviews (19)
More about this brand
Founded in 1898, Saucony has gone from the serious runner's best-kept secret to one of the most sought-after running shoes for the everyday runner. While still creating the best products for their customers, Saucony continues to help the sport by donating to active children's charities and sponsoring top athletes.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.